Established in 1924, Sleepeezee holds traditional family values to the heart of its operations. Based in Kent and employing over 300 craftsmen who are experts in mattress manufacturing, there are so many aspects to the way Sleepeezee conduct their business that makes the one of the most appealing brands in the market. Read on to explore what Sleepeezee’s service and mattresses look like.
Demonstrating the highest quality and standards across service and excellence, any company that’s the holder of a Royal Warrant are recognised to have supplied products to Royal households for at least five years. Sleepeezee is indeed a holder of a Royal Warrant, illustrating their commitment to designing, creating and finishing their product range with opulence and ‘fit for a queen’ standards.
Sustainability and environmental protection are important aspects of the way Sleepeezee operate, proven in their achievements over the years. Since 2017, they have been completely carbon neutral by planting trees across communities and installing hundreds of solar panels across their manufacturing facility. Overall, they have offset 1,643 tonnes of CO2 between 2017 and 2020.
What’s more, Sleepeezee hasn’t sent any waste to landfills since 2012, really doing their bit to help promote sustainability. This has been recognised by Planet Mark, an organisation that acknowledges the efforts of companies like Sleepeezee that help to combat the effects of climate change. Sleepeezee is proud to be the first UK bed manufacturer that was accredited by Planet Mark, signifying their long term commitment to the cause.
Working with charitable organisations is close to Sleepeezee’s heart. Not only have they donated over £100,000 to Macmillan Cancer Support, but they also support Ellenor, a local hospice to Sleepeezee that provides care to adults and children, as well as the British Heart Foundation. Since 2018, Sleepeezee has raised over £300,000 for such charities as well as other nonprofit organisations.
Offering quality insurmountable to most sleeping solutions, Sleepeezee has really mastered pocket sprung and hybrid mattresses. Featuring a variety of mattress supports from softer to extra firm, there is also a range of budgetary and luxury options available so you can be sure to find the right mattress for you. What’s more, a couple of Sleepeezee’s mattresses have
- G Memory range: usually memory foam is a material that causes many to feel hot at night due to its heat retention properties. However, Sleepeezee has found a way to circumvent this by combining pocket springs with their pioneering memory foam, designed to allow air to pass through and regulate your temperature as you sleep. The mattresses in the G Memory range come with many other added benefits too.
- Perfectly British range: with pocket springs ranging from 1400 to 3200 in count, the Perfectly British range has been paired with many marvellous natural fillings that have a wide variety of benefits. With all fillings 100% sustainably sourced from the UK, you can rest assured on one of these sleeping solutions knowing the level of quality that’s been put into it.
- Cooler range: do you get too hot when you sleep? The Cooler range may be exactly what you’re looking for in a sleeping solution, helping regulate your body temperature as you sleep. Designed, engineered and crafted by the Sleepeezee experts, the Cool-Touch Knitted cover combined with a layer of Staycool gel is perfect for hot sleepers.
- PocketGel Plus range: utilising their Staycool Gel across the range, Sleepeezee has also developed antimicrobial technology, ViroFresh, that kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses on contact, ideal for the most hygienic kind of sleep.
- Jessica range: The Jessica Mattress is really one of the ultimate sleeping solutions. Sleepeezee has partnered with Dame Jessica Ennis-Hill to provide unparalleled sleep to the nation. Including pioneering springs, Sleepeezee’s Staycool Gel layers and breathable comfort layers, they certainly make for the ultimate combination of comfort and support.
Explore Sleepeezee’s range today to find the mattress that’s right for the way you sleep.