Wondering how you can get the best sleep possible this year? Ensuring you have the correct mattress for the way you sleep is paramount to years of great snoozing, so it’s worth taking your time to find out what is right for you. With so many mattresses to choose from, it can be hard sometimes to decide what is the best mattress for you. Luckily we have listed the most popular and impressive mattresses of the year for all kinds of sleepers. Here are the best mattresses of 2022 from Mattressman, where there is truly something for everyone.
- Unrivalled pocket spring support with a firmer tension. Ideal for anyone who prefers to sleep on their back or stomach, as the firm mattress surface provides a solid foundation to promote healthy spine alignment.
- 75mm layer of sumptuous body-moulding memory foam for extra comfort.
- Vents and an aloe vera cover create breathable conditions for your sleeping environment.
- 1000 pocket springs with medium support, providing cushioning to pressure points that are most beneficial for side sleepers.
- Restoapedic’s seasonal design means you can keep warm with memory foam in the winter, and simply flip over the mattress and enjoy the cooling Ultra Cool Ice Fabric in the summer.
- With 1200 pocket springs and a medium firm support tension, the Premier Bedstead is brilliant for people who sleep in all positions. The mattress surface is neither too soft nor too firm to support you well in every way you sleep.
- Filled with sustainably sourced wool and recycled eOlus™ fibres.
- Including 2350 pocket springs, this medium firm option has a sumptuous pillow top to provide extra comfort to a supportive mattress.
- Filled with British lambs wool and alpaca wool, known for their durability, insulation and soft properties, ensuring the mattress will remain comfortable for many years to come.
- Silentnight has created the Pocket Essentials with 800 pocket springs and a medium firm support.
- Ideal for anyone affected by allergies or hayfever, this sleeping solution has incorporated hypoallergenic polyester fillings.
- Including 1400 pocket springs with a medium firm tension, the British Bed Company have ensured the Cotton Pocket 1400 has unparalleled longevity thanks to being double-sided with durable hand tufting.
- With a softer tension fantastic at promoting healthy spine alignment and posture for preferred side sleepers, the 1000 pocket springs move independently of one another in order to create the body-moulding mattress surface.
- Featuring a temperature-regulating Tencel cover, the Zero Gravity ensures your night’s sleep is a breathable one.
- The new sleep brand on the block, SleepSoul, is providing a medium firm mattress with 2000 pocket springs, also featuring multiple layers of comfort foam.
- Endorsed by Which? Best Buy, the Space 2000 is designed with durability, quality and versatility in mind.
With such a wide array of brands producing quality mattresses, you can rely on one of these options being right for the way you sleep and your budgetary requirements too. Explore the Mattressman website to find your dream sleeping solution today.